The definition of an online payment method is as follows: These are the ways by which you can pay for services on the internet. In this article, of course, we will focus on non GamStop casino transactions.
When choosing the right offshore casino, you should pay close attention to what security measures the gambling platform uses.
Check if it uses SSL data encryption, and if it has a license from a recognized gambling organization, such as the Malta Gaming Authority, UK Gambling Commission or Curacao.
|*Do you know that…?
The Bitcoin cryptocurrency was introduced in 2009 by someone named Satoshi Nakamoto. To this day, his true identity is unknown and it might as well be a group of people!
The Most Popular Payment Methods at Non GamStop Casinos
Read the table we have prepared to find out all the most important information about the most popular payment methods at non GamStop casinos.
|Payment method||Type of payment method||Average deposit time||Average payout time|
|Visa||Credit card||immediately||1-3 business days|
|MasterCard||Credit card||immediately||1-3 business days|
|Bank transfer||Bank transfer||immediately||1-5 working days|
|Skrill||Internet Wallet||immediately||15 minutes|
|Maestro||Credit card||immediately||1-3 business days|
Different Types of Payment Methods at Non GamStop Casinos
Below we have prepared a list of payment methods in the UK, split them into categories. There are really a lot of them!
Credit cards are undoubtedly one of the most popular online payment methods.
They are fast as well as easy to use.
The downside is that you have to enter sensitive banking details every time.
What’s more, withdrawals take much longer than, for example, when using online wallets.
- Visa – you can use it in basically every non GamStop casino. Standard payment method to choose from.
- MasterCard – the most popular payment card. So it is obvious that you will find it in every online casino in The UK.
- Maestro – Not as popular as Visa and MasterCard, but you can find it in the payment options of several non GamStop casinos.
- Interac – Canadian online bank. Rather rarely available in non UK casinos.
- AstroPay Card – an intermediary between your bank account and the casino. You just need to load the card with payment funds beforehand.
This innovative payment method is not yet very popular in non GamStop casinos, but it is gaining more and more popularity every year.
Its advantages include the lack of intermediaries, as well as the anonymity of the user.
- Bitcoin – It is without a doubt the most popular cryptocurrency in the world.
- Ethereum – It is the second most popular cryptocurrency.
Web Wallets at Non GamStop Casinos
The biggest advantage of online wallets is the very fast payment process. Both deposits and withdrawals can be finalized literally in a few moments.
In addition, they definitely provide greater anonymity to the user than payment cards.
- PayPal – the most popular online wallet. This payment method is safe and fast. Unfortunately, usually non GamStop casinos do not accept this payment method.
- Skrill – you will find this option in most online casinos. One of the fastest online payment methods.
- Neteller – one of the most used online casino payment methods. It was created with their players in mind.
You can use mobile apps to make payments even faster. These days they are becoming even more popular!
- Revolut – a banking app that saves you from having to share sensitive data with a non GamStop casino.
- Blik – the most popular mobile payment method in The UK. Its plus is undoubtedly convenience.
- PayPal Mobile App – an application for PayPal users who want to make payments even faster and more conveniently.
- Skrill App – an application for Skrill users who use a mobile online casino.
- Neteller App – an application for Neteller users who use a mobile online casino.
Bank Transfers at Non GamStop Casinos
Bank transfer is the most traditional payment method.
In addition, it is very safe, because financial institutions make every effort to protect customer money.
The downside, however, is the payment processing time.
- Bank transfers – the most traditional online payment method.
- Wire transfers – a method mainly used for international transfers.
- Trustly – this is also a very popular payment option, you will find it in many online casinos.
Prepaid Cards & vouchers
This is probably the safest payment method that provides complete anonymity. You don’t have to provide any confidential information at all!
- Paysafecard – an extremely safe payment method, as you do not have to disclose your details. Another advantage is the uncomplicated operation. All you have to do is enter the 16-digit coupon code on the online casino website. The downside, however, is the low deposit limits.
- EcoPayz – very often available in non GamStop casinos. Its advantage is the fact that you do not need to have a bank account to use this payment method, as well as its extremely simple operation.
|*Do you know that…?
Neteller offers us the loyalty program Knect, thanks to which the user can collect points and then exchange them for prizes. Joining the program is completely free.
Disclaimer: This article contains sponsored marketing content. It is intended for promotional purposes and should not be considered as an endorsement or recommendation by our website. Readers are encouraged to conduct their own research and exercise their own judgment before making any decisions based on the information provided in this article.