It’s raining outside and you’re leaning back on the sofa with your laptop, relaxing and indulging in some online casino fun. It’s a welcome change from the hundredth rerun on TV that many people practice. But how can you recognize a really good casino? What distinguishes the “black sheep” from those that are worth visiting?
There are many criteria that must be met here. Serious test reviews which give newcomers a good overview, are helpful.
The selection of games
For a good casino with PayPal to come to life, it needs a good range of games. And here, quite a bit has changed in recent years. While only 20 years ago hardly any online casino really worked well, today there are already mobile casinos that you can use on your smartphone. On the Internet and also on smartphones, there are now well over 1000 different slot machines, but the demands on good PayPal casinos are high. Therefore, additional offers should not be missing.
Among the most relevant selections are:
- Table games such as blackjack, roulette and poker
- Video poker
- Progressive jackpots
- Scratch cards
- Bingo, lotto and keno
Speaking for a good PayPal online casino:
- Many games from different manufacturers
- Casino games in different versions
- Many slot machines with progressive jackpots
On the other hand, it has a negative effect if the casino with PayPal only offers a limited selection of games, there are hardly any table games or none at all and the number of jackpots is low.
The bonus offer as a knock-out criterion for your online casino
A welcome bonus is mandatory if a PayPal online casino wants to promote itself to its visitors. Whether bonus payments or free spins or even a combination, without a welcome bonus you should refrain from signing up right away. But even if the bonus sounds wonderful at first glance, it is worth looking behind the scenes. Because even if a bonus of up to 500 euros sounds great, hidden traps can ensure that the bonus is not as good as it seems.
Therefore, you should pay attention to the following criteria:
- What is the minimum amount of the first deposit?
- How quickly do you have to request the welcome PayPal bonus?
- What is the maximum amount that can be wagered?
- Where can you use your bonus everywhere?
- How long is the time until you have to meet the wagering requirements?
- How often must the bonus be wagered?
What many newcomers to casino gaming don’t know is that a bonus cannot be directly counted as cash. If you deposit 10 euros and receive a bonus of 10 euros for it, you cannot directly withdraw 20 euros again. That would be too easy. Your PayPal bonus will serve as game credit, but must first be wagered a few times before you can withdraw this money. The exact conditions are set by the PayPal online casino and this is where the wheat is separated from the chaff.
Good bonus offers are characterized by this, among other things:
- High bonus (up to 100 percent) and additional free spins
- Table games are counted for the conversion
- Realistically achievable and fair bonus conditions
The following features are less positive:
- The turnover must be made exclusively with slots
- The bonus period is unrealistic
- The turnover requirements are too high
The payout ratios as a criterion for a serious PayPal online casino
The payout ratios are often underestimated by many casino users. There is always speculation, sometimes even adventurous tricks and hints circulate on the Internet, with which you are supposed to influence the payout. It is important to know that these tricks do not work. You can’t influence any machine, neither by the way you bet nor by the time you play it.
For a small guideline of what payout rates a reputable PayPal casino should bring, the following list serves:
- Classic slots should have a payout ratio of 94.30 – 99.30%
- Video Slots should have a payout ratio of 84.30 – 98.60%
- Roulette should have a payout percentage of 92.11 – 98.65%
- Blackjack should have a payout percentage of 91.99 – 99.86%
- Table games in general should have a payout ratio of 85.64 – 99.90%
The vast majority of online casinos with PayPal offer you payout percentages of 90 percent and above. This means that they are much better compared to slot machines in terms of game rates and your chances of winning are better. However, you should also consider the variance. There are slot machines with a low variance, which pays out a lot of small winnings. Slots with high variance pay out only a few winnings, but in large amounts. You can find such machines especially among the progressive jackpot games.
Facts about PayPal
- Multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system.
- The company was founded in 1998 and operates out of Luxembourg.
- Listed on the American stock exchange NASDAQ and is a subsidiary of eBay.
- Accounts can be opened via email address verification.
- Used by millions of users worldwide.
Although we know that PayPal is known for its high degree of consumer protection. Every online casino that has been allowed to work with PayPal has been additionally audited by PayPal for security. At the same time, the casino must pay the fees of this payment service provider. The person making the deposit did not have to charge any fees.
The list of PayPal online casinos:
|22 Bet||100% up to €/£300||
|Casino LAB||€/£1,500 Welcome Bonus
+ 300 Free Spins
|N1 Casino||Welcome Bonus of €/£300
+ 120 Free Spins
|Wildz Casino||100% up to €/£500
+ 200 Free Spins
|Wazamba Casino||Up to €/£500
+ 200 Free Spins
|Royal Panda||100% up to €/£100
+ 10 Free Spins
|BetWay||Up to €/£1,000 Bonus||
|Casino Planet||€/£1,500 Welcome Bonus
+ 200 Free Spins
|Casino Masters||€/£200 Bonus
+ 30 Free Spins
|NYSpins||100% up to €/£100
+ 50 Free Spins
Conclusion for a reputable online casino
In order to find a truly reputable PayPal online casino, you should orient yourself on several criteria. Bonus payments, deposit bonus, payout rate and offers are definitely among them. It is also advisable to look at reputable test sites and information reports from other players before you decide to sign up with the casino.