CAPEX.com is a worldwide brand aiming to change the way retail traders invest in the financial markets, using over 2,100 CFD instruments across many different asset classes. Dedicated to offering a tailored trading experience, the brand was established in 2016 and since then has been witnessing rapid growth in customers. Today it provides personalised services to traders across various countries.
Currently the Official Trading Partner of Juventus FC, the CAPEX.com brand is one of the most solid in the industry, since its regulatory background inspires trust and reliability. On top of being authorized and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, this is a trading brand registered with most European regulators.
Even though CAPEX.com does not open accounts to residents of certain jurisdictions, including Japan, Canada, Belgium and the USA, traders in various countries can join and take advantage of the competitive trading conditions available. Given there are plenty of personalized trading tools and software, the big question for today is whether CAPEX.com manages to offer an optimal trading experience, as well as multi-asset capabilities.
CAPEX.com CFD Instruments
The diversity of the CAPEX.com trading instruments stands out at first glance. This is important to highlight, considering there is increased volatility across a wide range of asset classes. Trading with this broker means access to over 2,100 CFDs based on forex, indices, bonds, ETFs, commodities, shares, blends, and cryptocurrencies.
With flexible trading costs, 0% trading commissions, and variable margin requirements for each asset class, CAPEX.com wants to provide enough options, so each customer can build a favorites list and trade on the desired assets.
All assets listed show that this is a broker where traders with different profiles and objectives can find the right tools via a single trading account.
CAPEX.com Software and Trading Experience
According to CAPEX.com, trading platforms are “the perfect fuel to power up your trading”, and special attention has been given to this sphere. CAPEX WebTrader is a solution designed by the broker to streamline trading.
Accessible from desktop and mobile, it puts advanced tools at your fingertips. On top of advanced charting, risk management tools, and an intuitive interface, CAPEX WebTrader integrates multiple third-party features, bringing together the knowledge, skill, and market expertise of various experts in the financial world.
As MetaQuotes continues to be a leading provider of trading software, CAPEX.com also offers the option to choose the MetaTrader 5. This platform does not need any introduction since it has been in the industry for several years and millions of CFD traders worldwide continue to use it. However, users need to keep in mind that if they choose this solution with CAPEX, they won’t have access to all trading instruments or integrated third-party tools. Both platforms, though, offer an optimized trading experience for beginner and advanced traders.
Main Trading Benefits with CAPEX.com
- CFD assets – a diversified asset list is critical nowadays. Trading CFDs with com unlocks a full range of options and gives traders the freedom to choose what they want.
- Integrated 3rd party tools – Insiders’ Hot Stocks, Daily Analyst Ratings, Bloggers Opinions, Hedge Funds Activity, News Sentiment, and the popular Trading Central are all integrated into the CAPEX.com WebTrader. In doing so, the broker offers access to relevant insights for a broad range of assets.
- Educational resources – learning how to trade with CAPEX can be done by using the variety of resources available on the website after registering for an account. It’s important to note there’s educational content for all types of traders, even those who have recently started trading.
- Multiple account types – Essential, Original, and Signature accounts come associated with various trading features and benefits. Funding an account can be done using some of the most trusted payment systems, including credit/debit cards, wire transfers, Neteller, and Skrill.
- Regulated and awarded trading brand – on top of being a well-regulated trading brand, CAPEX.com also possesses multiple awards granted at different financial events.
Pros and Cons
- Over 2,100 CFDs to choose from
- WebTrader and MetaTrader 5 as the top trading platforms
- Integrated 3rd party trading tools available
- com does not accept customers from several jurisdictions
- Not all customers get access to Trading Central
- MT5 does not integrate all 2,100 CFDs
Constantly innovating and looking for new ways to provide customers with a trading edge, CAPEX.com is a multi-asset brokerage house that should be at the top of traders’ list. Only a few other places offer such competitive trading conditions, which is why the broker has already managed to receive multiple awards. On top of that, the efforts made to promote the brand internationally prove this is a company with a desire to keep growing as financial markets become more accessible for retail customers.
Risk Warning: CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 79.69% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.