Online casino games have become a great way to distract yourself without leaving home. Especially popular have become slots – online analogues of slot machines. The word itself means a game with several reels. Slots is a screen with buttons and knobs, with which you start or stop the action on the type of roulette. The numbers, images or pictures are randomly drawn on the screen, and their different configurations bring you money, points or nothing.
The advantages of online slots are their accessibility and variety. Firstly, you don’t have to waste any more time on the way to the casino, for which you can be a winner several times. Secondly, there are many different kinds of slots today that differ in design, number of reels, game technique and even winning methods. Therefore, more and more people are choosing this type of entertainment and a way to win money.
Type of game
We can distinguish 4 types of slot games:
- Classic slots are similar to a slot machine game from the past, where you had to pull a lever and wait for a combination. Slot manufacturers have replicated the look of such a game, but in an online format, offering different reels, paylines, bonus rounds.
- Video slots are the most popular type of games in online casinos. The user chooses the theme of the slots themselves, the more so that they often feature movie characters, cartoon characters and even members of music bands. Also, this type of online slots is presented in the form of five reels and has several hundred paylines.
- Mega spins consist of playing 3 to 9 games simultaneously. This is a whole new level of online casinos. They cost more than regular spins, but the chances of racking up the jackpot are multiplied – up to 45 reels can spin at the same time.
- Progressive slots work a little differently than previous games. They have a combined jackpot, the amount of which grows when someone plays progressive slots. And the growth continues until one person wins the jackpot.
Popular strategies for playing slots
Playing slots is quite simple, but unlike playing cards or roulette it is almost impossible to apply tactics. If you choose the right strategy, you can increase your chances of winning. This does not mean that the chosen strategy will bring you a 100% result, but it will significantly increase the efficiency of the game.
There are 5 types of slot strategy:
- A simple strategy starts with a 2 coin contribution. If a win occurs, the bet increases to 3 coins, and if a loss occurs, it is reduced to one coin. This system is suitable for those who play with small bankrolls.
- Step-by-step strategy is similar to the simple strategy, but raising and lowering the bet takes place outside the limit – from 1 to 3 coins. This strategy is designed to save money.
- Three stars involves long betting sequences, because there is a belief that the game does not end with a single act. A sequence of 30 installments should include 10 installments in a row of 10, 20 and 30 coins. If the player loses 4 times in a row, he reduces the bet back by 10 coins, but if he wins – increases by 10 coins.
- Chickens is a strategy that involves changing slot machines. After the player wagers pre-specified coins, then changes the machine.
- Squirrels. This strategy is to put coins aside, like a squirrel with nuts. If the player loses, the player has a reserve, and winning increases the amount of coins put aside and allows the player to stay in the plus.
To distract yourself with your favorite slot machine game from the comfort of your home, online slots were created. They are a screen with buttons and knobs on which the coveted combination falls. There are 4 types of online slots, each with a different design, number of paylines and even the size of bonuses. And to play slots online is more productive, it is worth sticking to one of the 5 strategies.
Disclaimer: This article contains sponsored marketing content. It is intended for promotional purposes and should not be considered as an endorsement or recommendation by our website. Readers are encouraged to conduct their own research and exercise their own judgment before making any decisions based on the information provided in this article.