We are in an era where tech has simplified almost everything, from the transport sector, education, finance, and many others. The same tech has made it possible to download apps on your gadgets like mobile phones and tablets when trading. These apps allow the user to manage everything to do with trading at any given moment, and they are perfect for investors who trade daily. This article features the best beginner stock trading apps that are easy to use and has features that assist users in accomplishing their goals with ease. Be sure to select your preferred beginner stock trading app once you read through all of them. In this regard, it’s recommended to use revenue earning forecast solutions on par with stock trading apps to get the maximum result.
Below is a list of the best stock trading apps to choose from if you’re a beginner:
Gainy is a perfect app for beginners who want to learn more about stock markets. The app will help you learn stock trading trends and help you track records and market performance.
Why pick Gainy app for stock trading ideas?
The app has advanced features that enable beginners in stock trading to understand industry trends, create a customized portfolio based on the user’s interests. The advantages include:
- Personalization of interests. The app evaluates your interests and goals and matches you with stocks that would best fit your profile.
- The app is compatible with several trading accounts such as Robinhood, Fidelity, IBKR and many others.ETFs, stocks, and cryptocurrencies.
- With the app, you can easily compare and evaluate online stock trends.
- It is easy to manage your portfolio using the Gainy app.
- A beginner gets useful information about companies and their financials.
- When you install the app, you don’t have to spend all your time trading. The app has an automated research feature that analyzes your goals and creates factual reports.
As a beginner in investment, don’t stress much about doing a lot of research because Gainy app can do all these tasks for you.
If you are looking for the best app to learn about trading, SoFi is the perfect option. The app doesn’t have a minimum deposit required, but you must have at least $5 before investing. The app supports cryptocurrency, plus retirement, and self-directed & managed portfolio type of accounts.
Why choose SoFi?
The app has impressive features to help beginners learn about stock trading with ease.
However, the app has some downfalls. For instance, it has limited assets for trading and supports limited accounts.
Note: SoFi has a plan for loan products and cash management accounts for easy learning.
If you are searching for a perfect app for banking, then ally is an ideal option for you. There is no minimum deposit required. The app is perfect for self-directed and managed portfolio accounts.
Why pick the Ally app?
The app offers incredible services in the banking sector. You can easily access all your banking accounts and trading accounts on the same app with ease.
The advantages include:
- Easy-t0-use stock trades.
- Easy to access investment and bank accounts at the same time.
- It is easy to operate.
The app is also disadvantageous because experienced traders may find limited trading tools.
Tastyworks is a perfect app for options trading. There is no minimum deposit required, and the app supports international, trust, corporate, retirement, and individual & joint margin accounts.
Why pick Tastyworks?
The app has incredible features for any beginner who wants to enroll in options trading. The advantages of the app include:
- The app considers community member ideas.
- It has capped charges for options trades.
- It has advanced options features for easy trading
- It supports many accounts.
The one disadvantage of the app is that it is costly for a per-contract fee.
Any beginner in stock trading will need to have this fidelity app. There is no minimum deposit required, and the fee charges are as follows:
- Stock, option trades, and ETF- $0
- Brocker-assisted trades- $32.95
- Transaction fee on mutual funds- $49.95
The Fidelity app supports several accounts, including education, retirement, brokerage, etc.
Why pick fidelity?
The app has incredible features that any beginner can quickly learn and understand stock trading. The advantages include:
- The app is compatible with many accounts.
- The app has excellent resources for research and education.
- The features favor most traders.
However, the downfall of this app is the minimum advanced charting options.
Note: You can download the app for Amazon devices, iOS, and Android.
One more thing about the app, you will enjoy using the intuitive screens to key in trade records and track performance.
• TD Ameritrade Mobile
Another perfect app for stock trading is the TD Ameritrade mobile. There is no minimum deposit required, and the charges are as follows:
- Options trades, ETF, and online stock- $0
- Broker assisted trades- $25
- No-load mutual funds- $49.95
The app supports education, retirement, standard, and other account types.
Why pick TD Ameritrade mobile?
The app is perfect in general as it supports multiple accounts with no minimum deposits. The advantages include:
- Anyone, whether a beginner or expert, can use the app perfectly.
- It has a wide range of research resources.
- It is compatible with multiple accounts.
Stock trading is a field that requires extensive knowledge. Due to high-tech advancement, users can now download different applications and start learning, advancing in stock trading. Even experts can use such apps to explore different features in the same field. Which one of the above is your favorite app? Download and enjoy the features and advantages these apps come with.
Disclaimer: This article contains sponsored marketing content. It is intended for promotional purposes and should not be considered as an endorsement or recommendation by our website. Readers are encouraged to conduct their own research and exercise their own judgment before making any decisions based on the information provided in this article.