Despite being the newest form of gambling, it has reached an astounding $66.67 billion in market revenue, and it’s expected to grow to $100 billion by the year 2026. In the US, around 85% of adults have tried online gambling at some point in their lives. Due to the global pandemic, real online pokies, online slots are on their way to become the most popular gambling service available, taking the place of traditional gambling in real life casinos.
It has quickly been proven that these real money pokies online are not only a form of quick entertainment, but can involve serious money as well. For example, an average Australian spends almost $1200 on online gambling every year. Not only can you bet big- you can win big too. The biggest online win ever was achieved by a Finnish poker player, who managed to win $24 Million in Mega Fortune slot with only $0.25 bet per spin. What exactly are those payouts, and how to get them?
What is a Payout?
Whether a slot will pay you is determined by random components inside of it, that will randomly activate a predetermined combination that either gives money or doesn’t. When you win money, it’s provided to you by the slot producer, and given out by the casino website. It’s added automatically to your casino account, and available to be withdrawn. Every payout is dependent not only on the symbols you rolled, but mainly your bet value. The bigger your bet value, the bigger the possible win in the real money online pokies Australia.
How Likely is It to Hit a Jackpot?
Achieving the biggest possible win in a given slot is called hitting the jackpot. These are usually achieved via bonus features, such as free spins. However, some games feature jackpots that can be won from the base game, by hitting a full board of one given symbol. Usually, that symbol is WILD. The probability of such a thing happening is very low, sitting at about 1 in 10 million. These chances are dependent on the best paying online pokies Australia game’s RTP and volatility.
What is Payout Percentage?
In order to know more about the slot’s potential, it’s important to know its payout percentage, also called RTP (Return to Player Value). As the name suggests, it’s a value that determines a percentage of how much money given into the slot will be given back to the player. It usually is a number between 75% and 98% in the best online pokies real money. This means that when putting $100 into a slot and playing it for a long time, you should expect to walk away with about $80. This statistic can be misleading, especially for short playing sessions. A single real money pokies online can go way above or below the typical payout percentage, and it would take a great amount of time for it to stabilize.
Where Do I Find This Info?
This information, along with the chances of hitting a jackpot, can be typically found on the slot’s website by clicking the “Help” button, looking like a question mark. If not, there are many review sites possessing such information. Simply search “pokie RTP ” or “pokie jackpot chances” to get your answer.
Best Payout Real Money Pokies
If you’re playing for real money, it’s crucial to know which slots are most likely to pay out big. With every slot having its statistics online, there are many available lists of best paying online pokies Australia. While searching, you should take notice of RTP value and Volatility as your two main statistics. The higher the RTP, the better. Higher volatility means a bigger range of wins, but higher risk of winning nothing at all. Below are some of the best payout pokies online real money games:
- Black Diamond is a classic-themed real pokie machines game made by Everi, full of flashy graphics and well-paying bonuses. It offers bonuses such as free spins activated by hitting 3 scatter symbols, or additional immediate payouts. Play pokies online real money Australia with 95.95% RTP and medium volatility.
- Dragon Link is a series of games connected by a shared progressive jackpot, all set in the Oriental setting. It offers a Hold and Spin free spins feature, activated by hitting 6 or more Coin symbols, as well as a chance to win the Grand Jackpot. Dragon Link online real money pokies has an RTP of 95.2% and high volatility.
- Buffalo is a slot including many different bonuses and options, based around Buffalos and other wild animals. Offering 1024 paylines via megaways, extra gold coin payouts, and even free spins when hitting more gold coin symbols. Buffalo pokies real money has an RTP of 94.85% and high volatility.
- Triple Diamond simple slot machine with equally simple jackpot mechanics. It offers Multiplier Wilds, which can increase your winning bet 3, 9, or even more times. Free online pokies win real money game has 95.06% RTP and medium volatility.
- Dancing Drums is a slot offering four different jackpots, with symbols based on Chinese traditions and culture. It offers the Fu Babies jackpot bonus, letting you win one of the four jackpots, as well as free spins feature activated by hitting three or more Drum scatter symbols, letting you pick one of five free spins options with different mechanics. Dancing Drums online pokies real money game has an RTP of 96.09% and medium volatility.
- Lightning Link pokies offer a unique single cabinet setup, this game is set in the world of ancient Asia. It offers two progressive jackpots and the Hold and Spin bonus, awarding the players with immediate bonus payouts. Play lightning link online real money with 95.1% RTP and low volatility.
Slot Machine Payout Schedule
Every slot machine has its payout schedule. It’s a bunch of different statistics put together to form a coherent, realistic idea of the game’s payout probability and regularity. Knowing a slot’s payout schedule is crucial for understanding it fully, and it will certainly help you choose the best Australian online pokies real money games to win the most money. A payout schedule includes following positions:
- The theoretical RTP. Payout percentage in an infinite amount of time, plus payouts based on your bet value.
- Range of payouts. Every symbol has its own payout range, depending on the number of linked symbols on an active payline. It’s typically displayed as a multiplier of your bet (e.g. from 10x to 5000x)
- Reel settings and bonus features offered. How many paylines you can activate, autospins, turbo spins, along with every bonus, its description and maximum possible win.
- Minimum and Maximum possible betting values. Usually multiplied by the number of active paylines to form the total bet value.
Casinos With Highest Slot Payouts
Every casino has its typical payout percentage. By getting to know the casinos with highest slot payouts, you’ll have an idea of where to look for the best slots. The current best online casino for Australian players is Bamber Casino, with an RTP of about 98%. Surprisingly, this is not the biggest Australian casino. That title is taken by Aquis Great Barrier Reef Casino, which has over 3600 slot and poker machines. Which casinos have the highest payout percentages?
№1. Playamo casino offers bonuses in the form of 150 free spins as a welcome bonus, along with 100% of the first deposit with 100 free spins, and 50% with 50 free spins on the second deposit. It has additional promotions like High Roller Bonus, Friday Santa extras, and Joker Spin fortune wheel. It supports deposits in many various forms such as Visa, Neosurf and BTC, from $10 to a couple of thousands of $, depending on the form. The withdrawal time is immediate with all forms.
№2. Slotman Casino offers numerous deposit bonuses for consecutive cash-ins. The first welcome bonus is 100% with 60 free spins. The second deposit is awarded with 75% and 50 free spins. The third deposit comes with a bonus of 50% and 40 free spins. This casino also offers a cashback bonus of 10%, up to 1000 Euro. With different codes you can activate many other free spins bonuses, deposit bonuses and many more. It uses many deposit and withdrawal options, such as Visa, MasterCard, Skrill or Neteller, up to $2000 per day. Payments with eWallets are immediate, however card payments may take between 3 to 5 days.
№3. Rocket Casino offers 100% deposit bonus with 50 bonus spins, 50 bonus spins on mondays and 25 on wednesdays, along with 50% deposit bonus on weekends. On your second deposit, you will be awarded with 50% and 100 bonus spins. For deposits and withdrawals it uses Skrill, EcoPayz, Bank Wire Transfer and many more, with the deposit limit being EUR 15,000 per month. Bank transfers can take up to 7 days, and card payments can take up to 5 days. EWallet transactions are immediate.
№4. Stay Casino offers two welcome bonuses- one giving 100% of deposit and 100 bonus spins, the other giving 200 bonus spins. A code is required to activate them. It also offers a 30% deposit bonus on weekends, and 100 bonus spins on Tuesdays, as well as a 100% deposit bonus with 50 bonus spins on 5th deposit. It accepts forms of payment such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro or Skrill, same with withdrawal. Withdrawals using eWallets may take up to 72 hours, as well as Card Payments. Bank Transfers might take up to 5 days.
№5. Spin Samurai offers 50% up to $3000 high roller bonus, 125% deposit welcome bonus, 100% and 50 free spins on your second deposit, and 80% with 50 spins on your third deposit. By entering different codes you can get additional promotions in forms of 100% deposit bonus with 50 free spins or 50% on your third deposit. Spin Samurai uses CoinsPaid, iDebt, Visa, MasterCard and many more for deposits and withdrawals, withdrawal limit being at $15000 per month. Withdrawal time is immediate for eWallets, 1-5 days for card payments and 5-9 days for bank transfers.
Online Pokies for Real Money: Main Types
One of the more important statistics of best online pokies real money is volatility. It determines the range of possible payouts, as well as their regularity. There exist 3 stages of volatility in slots: high, medium and low. They can be described as such:
- High Volatility – high risk, high rewards. Slots with this volatility will take a long time to pay out, but if they do, it can be a fortune. It’s worth waiting for that one, a fortunate hit that will bring you fortune in the online pokies real money no deposit.
- Medium Volatility – medium risk with medium rewards. Slots that have medium volatility will have a higher rate of payouts than high volatility ones, but the wins will be somewhat smaller. Your game sessions will be more drawn out while playing these games, and you’ll be able to enjoy them for longer.
- Low Volatility – low risk, low reward. Slots with this volatility are perfect for relaxing, laid-back playing with low budget, as they are sure to keep your money with you by paying out every 5 or so spins. Although the wins will be noticeably smaller, you’ll be able to enjoy the game with much less money on your account.
Myths and Denials of Australian Real Money Pokies
As online slots grew in popularity, they have developed a culture of players around itself. With this culture came various myths and supposed “secrets” that could help you win more. Some came from lack of knowledge, some came from misunderstanding the rules, and some came from the players trying to figure out some new way to ensure profit. Here are some of these myths about free online pokies real money:
- Online slots for real money are all rigged. Every online slot has to pass through different tests to be allowed in play, and all have certificates proving their fairness. No pokie can be rigged, as that is regulated by law and heavily punished.
- You’ll never win money playing pokies for real money. Although the house DOES always have the edge and you are going to lose in the long term, short term victories are still possible, especially if you’re really lucky and land on a jackpot on your first spin.
- You will never get your payouts after winning on real money pokies. As before, it’s a law-regulated issue, meaning they are legally obligated to pay you the money you won.
- The real money slots freeze if you are winning too much. This has never been proven, although slots might have a problem with processing large data that comes with winning huge money.
- Playing online pokies is addictive. That’s 100% true, like with normal gambling. Although, when done responsibly, it can create a nice form of entertainment.
- Winning is a matter of luck. Although being fundamentally luck-based, slots DO have some optimal way of being played and strategies that will statistically give you more money.
- A max bet means higher winning chances. Every free online pokies win real money game has an RTP independent of your betting value, however betting bigger means you’ll win bigger money with each win.
- You’ll sooner or later win if you play slots for cash long enough. This is the so-called “gambler’s fallacy”. Although it’s statistically likely that you’ll win the more you play, every spin is independent and even 100 spins can give you nothing.
- Some slots games that pay real money are overdue for a win. As before, that’s just a wrong belief, and every spin is independent, therefore the game can’t be “due” with wins.
- Casinos let you win periodically to keep you in casinos. Slot games and their payouts can’t be influenced by casinos, much less the wins. As with slot games, casinos have to pass through legal checks to be allowed to function, and rigging certain spins would be illegal.
When playing real money pokies Australia, it is crucial to be sure that you’re not going to have your money stolen or scammed. There are many scam websites and providers waiting for you to give them money. In order to avoid them, you need to take a look at these following things:
- Is the slot provider well known? If yes, that’s a good sign it will be legitimate.
- Are the opinions good? How many good opinions are there? Remember, it’s better to pick a provider with a lower average grade and more opinions, than a provider which has only few opinions and all of them are good- they might be from botted accounts.
- Does the provider have all the necessary ones? Are they legitimate, or just copy and pasted?
Here are some examples of legit, trustworthy best real money pokies providers:
- Aristocrat: Founded in Sydney, Australia, this company has quickly expanded to be one of the biggest in the world, creating the first five-reel slot Wild West in 1979. In 2000’s, Aristocrat made its way to the heart of gambling- Las Vegas. As of now, it’s the biggest mobile slot provider in the world.
- Ainsworth: Created in 1995 by Len Ainsworth, this provider is well known for developing the Ambassador gaming machine, which offered a much more enjoyable experience for the players. It has a huge, 291000 square-foot office in Las Vegas, and it’s available in every continent on Earth.
- Bally: Being a part of the SG Gaming family, Bally Systems was the company to invent the first slot data system in 1976. Being present in most of the largest casinos in the world, Bally has taken a place among the most known slot providers.
- Konami: Asian company founded in 1969 by Kagemasa Kozuki. Although it started by only producing arcade games, this provider has quickly expanded into every known corner of gaming- PC, arcade, mobile and many more. Now, it even has a Sports section, and all of them are known worldwide.
- IGT: Global leader in gaming, as they describe themselves. It has its HQ in the UK, though it has offices in places such as Rome, Las Vegas and Providence. It currently has over 10000 employees across the globe.
Tips to Win Pokies Real Money
As was established before, there is no way a player can change the payout percentage of any slot. The game will stay the same, no matter what you change about your spins. With that being said, every slot has an optimal way of being played, and so there are strategies that can help you win more money. Whether that’s betting a certain way, playing with certain goals or choosing different bonuses when you can – there are some things that can increase your chances of winning in the best Australian online pokies.
- Choose higher domination pokie games. Different games use credits with different denominations. Higher denomination of credit will allow you to bet bigger, and thus increase your chance of winning more money in a single spin.
- If you lose, don’t increase the bet size. This is a common mistake players make, thinking the game “has to pay out eventually”. Don’t forget that every spin is independent, and spinning more doesn’t necessarily mean you are more likely to win money. If you continue to lose in the real online pokies, keep your cool.
- Use bonuses provided by the casino. Players tend to overlook welcome bonuses offered by casinos. They are huge, and they pile up in the long run, making you save lots of money just by using them.
- Pay attention to paylines. Paylines are more important than you may think. Activating the right ones is crucial to hitting the needed wins, as well as setting the right bet amount. Learn which paylines can be activated by looking at the real online Australian pokies paytable.
- Don’t forget your number of coins. Always be careful about the number of coins you have, to avoid spending them mindlessly.
- Try the demo version first. This is the best way to learn the game in a practical way without having to spend money.
- The bigger the bet, the bigger the jackpot. It depends on your betting value. If you want to score a bigger jackpot, you’ll have to bet bigger- remember though, that comes with a bigger risk.
- Check your balance. Often take note of how much money you have on your gaming account, to not blow all of it on one slot.
How to Get Payouts by Playing Real Pokies Real Money?
Payouts in real money pokies are not hard to obtain. They can be collected on every type of device (PC and mobile), and every casino uses many different payment methods, such as the ones mentioned earlier. The withdrawals usually take some time, depending on the method you’re using. They are safe and secure, and even if you don’t get your money on time, you can ask the technical help to assist you any time. Here’s a step-by-step guide on obtaining payouts:
- Log into your casino account by providing login and password
- In the Cashier sections, select the “Payout” option, alternatively called “Withdrawal”
- Choose the withdrawal method you want to use (PayPal, Skrill, Payoneer, Visa etc.)
- Select the amount of money you want to collect (with different casinos there are different bonuses, usually up to $15 000 at once)
- Wait for your winnings to arrive (if they don’t, contact the technical support of the casino)