Have you ever experienced a situation where you want to access a site such as Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix on your PC, but it’s unavailable in your region? If yes, you should use Free VPN software for Windows 10.
A Virtual Private Network, Aka VPN, is a service that encrypts your online traffic, hides your browsing activities, and masks your online identity. With the help of a VPN program, you can easily access any blocked website in no time. A VPN relocates you virtually, sending your IP across the globe.
Finding Safe and Free VPN software for Windows 10 is hard because there are hundreds of options available online, but don’t worry because, in this guide, we have mentioned one of the best Free VPNs available online. Follow this guide till the end to find out.
Free VPN Software for Windows 10
iTop VPN is one of the best VPNs present for Windows 10 that ticks all the boxes. This program caters to its users with lightning-fast speed high-grade encryption protocols, allowing you to access any website quickly. iTop VPN was launched in 2016, and since then, this program has attracted more than 20 million users worldwide. This program is a decent choice for those users who want to access blocked websites without facing any difficulties.
Further, this tool offers powerful features that could improve your internet experience, such as Ads Block, Global Connection, Kill Switch, and more. The best part of this program is that it is available for free. You can enjoy this VPN without paying extra money; it also provides Subscription packages through which you can access it to the fullest.
Key Features of iTop VPN
- Global Connection: This VPN provides its users with over 1800 high-quality servers in 100+ locations
- Adblock: The Adblock feature will help you block unwanted ads, especially when visiting websites online. It will also block pop-ups to enjoy the purest internet environment.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: This tool will not limit your bandwidth speed.
- Kill Switch: If your VPN suddenly turns off, this kill switch will automatically stop all the internet traffic. It will also help you to prevent your data from leaking.
- No Log Policy: This VPN firmly believes in a no-log policy, which means that this program will not track your profile information.
- DNS Protection: The bullet-proof protection protects you from getting hijacked or spammed.
- Browsing Anti-Tracking: This feature will automatically delete all your browser history, leaving no traces. This feature now supports all internet browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari.
- IPv6 Servers: iTop VPN enables Windows to connect with the IPv6 protocol servers to provide online security.
- Launch on Startup: It adds a special feature for Windows users; with the help of this feature, the VPN will automatically connect to the server from the beginning.
- Easy to use: The last feature of this program is that it provides users with an easy-to-use interface, which allows users to operate and navigate this program easily.
How to use iTop VPN on Windows?
Follow the below steps if you want to learn how to use free VPN software for Windows 10.
- First, go to iTop VPN’s official site and click the Download Now button. Then follow the on-screen instructions and install it on your Windows 10.
- Launch the program and select the Still Connect to free server’s option available at the bottom left corner.
- Click on the All Servers option and find any free server. Select the Server and press the Connect button.
- Now you will be connected to the free VPN.
- If you want to disconnect the server, click on the power button, and your VPN will disconnect.
Is there a free VPN for Windows 10?
iTop VPN is a free VPN for Windows 10. This VPN has hundreds of free servers. However, if you want to enjoy the best possible result, we recommend purchasing its VIP package.
Is iTop VPN compatible with Mac?
Yes, iTop VPN is compatible with Mac. Besides that, this VPN supports almost all the internet browsers available online, including Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, WaterFox, and more.
How many Servers are available on iTop VPN?
iTop VPN offers more than 1800 high-quality Servers in 100+ locations worldwide. To enjoy all the Servers, you must purchase its VIP package.
Can I share iTop VPN with Family or Friends?
You can easily share the iTop VPN with your Family or Friends via social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Once someone has downloaded the VPN through your link, more free data will be awarded to you. In Addition, you can also share a single VPN account with your Family or Friends. iTop VPN lets users connect five devices simultaneously on a single paid account.
Finding Free VPN software for Windows 10 is a difficult task because hundreds of Free VPNs are available online, but not all of them are reliable. To make it easy for you, we have mentioned the best free VPN for Windows in this guide.
iTop VPN is a free VPN for Windows with over 1800 servers in 100 + locations. This program provides the best features to make your browsing safe and secure. Further, this tool provides a straightforward interface, which is best for beginners with no tech knowledge. Above, we have mentioned the complete instructions on how to use this program on Windows. Hopefully, after reading this guide, you will get all the answers to your questions.
All the photos in the article are provided by the company(s) mentioned in the article and are used with permission.
Disclaimer: This article contains sponsored marketing content. It is intended for promotional purposes and should not be considered as an endorsement or recommendation by our website. Readers are encouraged to conduct their own research and exercise their own judgment before making any decisions based on the information provided in this article.