In every business set up invoicing is a significant procedure to maintain cash flow to strengthen finance. For small companies, it becomes challenging due to less workforce. In-time invoicing intrigues the in-time payments. Unpaid invoices also require a quick follow-up, and you have to send reminder notices for payment. All this needs labor and expense.
In the challenging business environment, Billdu takes the responsibility of effective invoicing for your business. It makes all the tricky and difficult procedures of invoicing easy and fast. Its outstanding features are excellent for streamlining business activities and growth.
It is a cloud-based application that is created by focusing on small businesses and freelancers. It enables creating and sending invoices, setting up online stores, pursuing expenses, receiving customers’ feedback, and much more.
Billdu empowers clients to make and modify invoices, with choices to add logos, marks, and QR codes, just as including an email address for PayPal installments. Clients can save invoices that are shipped off them, and clients can decide to welcome clients to rate items or administrations when they accept their receipt. For online stores, invoices can be produced naturally when a client submits their request and is sent by means of email or downloaded straightforwardly from the internet-based store.
Billdu provides multi-user access that enables generating invoices online for multiple businesses using a single account. It also has built-in souvenir templates to manage non-payments. It manages all types of invoices automatically.
Prominent Features of Billdu
It is feature enriched app and facilitates the user to select the significant characteristics for them. They can add their most demanding feature into their package. Most valued or user demanded features include the following.
- Report generating and Indicators
- Work with Multiple Currencies
- Managing Invoices
- Expense tracking
- Recurring Billing
- Customizable branding and much more regarding businesses
Pros & Cons of Billdu
- Generate multiple types of documents such as invoices, reports, and statistical reports
- Easy to use for designing invoices, estimates, and other business-related documents.
- A good deal of customization options is available
- Multi-user access
- Multi-device access
There aren’t any severe issues found about its features and pricing. However, a few users complained about not working on the Save option and support assistance.
Benefits of using Billdu
- Clients can add logos, marks, QR codes, and PayPal email locations to invoices, and clients can save their solicitations.
- Solicitations can be made and given through Billdu’sBilldu’s local portable applications in any event when there is no web association, as information is put away on the telephone and afterward synchronized when an association opens up.
- Receipts can be examined into the application and saved, with costs enrolled in the application.
- Billdu can be utilized to oversee eCommerce stores, with computerized invoicing of clients when a request is sent, request altering and the board from inside Billdu itself, and following of sent requests with area notices.
- A solitary Billdu account is capable of managing invoicing needs of different organizations.
For small businesses cutting down their expenses is the most significant. Billdu helps in this task actively. Its features and pricing are highly suitable for small businesses. It gives them a chance to add and remove their essential features from time to time and manage their billing.