Funded trading accounts are an increasingly popular option for traders looking to take their skills to the next level–without having to risk their own capital.
These accounts provide funding to traders based on their performance, allowing them to access larger trading capital and potentially earn higher profits.
There are several funded trading account providers, each with its own unique features and requirements.
In this article, we will take a closer look at some of the best funded trading accounts available today.
Topstep Trader is a leading provider of funded trading accounts, offering traders the opportunity to trade forex, futures and options. The company provides traders with a free evaluation phase in which traders must meet certain profit and risk management targets to qualify for a fully funded trading account.
Topstep Trader’s funded trading accounts come in a range of sizes, from a $30,000 account to a $150,000 account. Once a trader has qualified for a funded trading account, they are able to keep 80% of their profits, with the remaining 20% being paid to Topstep Trader as a management fee.
One of the unique features of Topstep Trader is its proprietary trading platform that allows traders to trade in real-time with low latency connections and no platform fees. The platform also includes a range of analytical tools and indicators, making it easier for traders to identify trading opportunities and make informed decisions.
FTMO is another popular prop trading firm that offers forex and futures trading accounts. Like Topstep Trader, FTMO provides traders with a free evaluation phase in which traders must meet certain profit and risk management targets to qualify for a funded trading account.
FTMO’s funded trading accounts range from a $10,000 account to a $200,000 account. The company also offers traders the option to increase their trading capital once they have demonstrated consistent profitability.
FTMO’s management fee is 25% of traders’ profits, which is slightly higher than other funded trading account providers. However, the company does offer traders a range of additional benefits, including access to proprietary trading indicators and trade reviews by professional traders.
OneUp Trader is a funded trading account provider that focuses on futures and forex trading.
OneUp Trader’s funded trading accounts are a little larger than FTMO–from $25,000 to $250,000. Traders are able to keep all of their profits, with no management fees charged by the company.
One of the unique features of OneUp Trader is its “Drawdown Reimbursement Program”, which allows traders who experience significant drawdowns to receive a reimbursement of their trading losses. This program provides an added layer of protection for traders, giving them greater peace of mind when trading with a funded account.
The5%ers is a funded trading account provider that offers forex and futures trading accounts.
Like all the other platforms on this list, The5%ers funded trading accounts come in various sizes–from $24,000 to $640,000. Once a trader has qualified for a funded trading account, they are able to keep up to 95% of their profits, with the remaining 5% being paid to The5%ers as a management fee.
One of the unique features of The5%ers is its “Risk Management Tool”, which allows traders to set their maximum daily loss limit and track their progress toward meeting their trading goals. This tool helps traders to stay disciplined and manage their risk effectively, reducing the likelihood of significant losses.
Trader2B is a funded trading account provider that offers traders the opportunity to trade stocks, forex and futures. Unlike other funded trading account providers, Trader2B charges traders a monthly subscription fee, rather than taking a percentage of their profits.
Trader2B’s funded trading accounts are similar to OneUp, coming in a range of sizes from $25,000 to $250,000. Traders are able to keep up to 80% of their profits, with the remaining 20% being used to cover the company’s subscription fees.
One of the unique features of Trader2B is its “Virtual Trading Floor”, which allows traders to interact with other traders and share trading ideas and strategies. This feature provides traders with a sense of community and encourages collaboration, helping traders to improve their skills and maximize their profits.
Funded trading accounts are a great option for traders looking to hone their skills and take them to the next level. And the best funded accounts allow traders to do this without having to risk their own capital–while making a great profit at the same time.
While there are several funded trading account providers available, each with its own unique features and requirements, Topstep Trader, FTMO, OneUp Trader, The5%ers and Trader2B are among the best options available on the market today.
It’s important for traders to choose a funded trading account provider that best suits their needs and goals–and to always trade with discipline and risk management in mind.
Disclaimer: This article contains sponsored marketing content. It is intended for promotional purposes and should not be considered as an endorsement or recommendation by our website. Readers are encouraged to conduct their own research and exercise their own judgment before making any decisions based on the information provided in this article.